To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Friday, June 8, 2007

Another Song

Here is another song. I actually recorded it a while ago, right after the Dark Illusions one. I'm working on another which is almost finished, and I will post it when I finish. I find it quite fun writing music, and the singing adds a lot to it, even if I *do* have a terrible singing voice.

If you can't see the video I embeded on this page, then you can watch it on youtube. Here are the links.

Dark Illusions

Lost


2 comments:

Ptáček said...

Ya know, except for not being able to understand what you were saying a *couple* times...thats pretty cool!

Hey, your voice is seriously O.k. Sheesh. You should hear me try to sing opera---compared-you'd think you had the voice of an angel.

Me To My Brother After He'd Had a Coniption over Me Singing The Phantoms' part in POTO: "But, but, I Liiiiike it! I can't help that I sound more like a dead goose---at least *I'm* having fun."

Santeyio said...

holy moly... was that an almost compliment?