To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Friday, April 20, 2007

Two More Pictures




The first one is me and my little brother Josh after a martial arts tournament. The trophy is his. The second is a picture of my incredibly beautiful culinary creation: black bean soup. My dad makes a really good soup. I put on indian peppers (pretty spicy), indian red pepper (pretty spicy), cheese, and sour cream.

2 comments:

Ptáček said...

Wow, that's a lot of posts.

You guys wear black suits? Funny. *We* wear white. You have one very hilarious sounding gym. Very.

That dish is very Mexican looking. I just ate at a Mexican restraunt, that was SO good. Hot 'n' spicy. Very good.

*Grin*

Mexicans' good.

Santeyio said...

all of us don't wear black. Some wear white. Some wear black and red. Some wear black and gold.