To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nothing Important

Well well well, I haven't posted in quite a while. You might think it's because I'm lazy, but actually I was in California on vacation (Okay, fine, I'm lazy anyways, but still...). For the first week and a half we visited family (we also went to Disney Land). The next week I went to a Christian retreat called Mount Hermon for a week. When we (me and my family) lived in California about 8 years ago, we would go up to this retreat every year. But this time around, I attended the senior high camp, which included grades 10-12. I was by myself for an entire week in a place I'd never been, and not a familiar soul within miles. It was great. I wasn't expecting it, but it was actually a really spiritually building experience. One of the speakers was amazing. Pastor by the name of Dave Jung. He did all his messages on the armor of God (mentioned in the last chapter of Ephesians). I will have to talk a bit about that sometime, but I'm to tired at this point. We arrived at our house in Connecticut around 7ish today. Boy it's great to be home.

One day when I was at my cousins house, I was tinkering around on the piano, and of a sudden, out of absolutely nowhere, I wrote a song. Eh, I guess I tend to do that all the time, but I recorded it today. Just finished uploading it to youtube a minute ago. So you can check that out at the bottom of the post (I don't know how long I'm going to be rambling on for).

Hum. Do I have anything else important to say?

Nope. So. I shall tell you about something interesting tommorow.


No comments: