To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Monday, May 14, 2007

Excuses

Well. I haven't posted for a while. And, though you may not believe it, I DO have an excuse. I haven't had internet access for an entire week.

*sits down and breathes deeply*

It was an extremely traumatic experience for me... but I'm getting better. Anyways. I was at the JO's. The Junior National Championships for gymnastics in the United States. It was in Oklahoma city. Man, you wouldn't believe how ripped these guys are... When they're warming up in the side gym, most of the guys don't wear shirts. And man, if you look at the level tens, they are like bulging with muscles everywhere. Heh, sometimes I wish I had done gymnastics...

*smiles ruefully*

Ah well. But hey, at least I'm not fat and I can do a barrel roll on the ground (which, I am proud to say, my brother ((as well as a bunch of the other gymnasts at his gym)) can't do). Many things to be thankful. But then again, if I was a gymnast, I wouldn't be able to do all the other things I like to do. I guess it's a double edged sword.

Speaking of rippedness... I think that looking 'good' or 'fit' or 'muscular' or 'ripped' is highly overrated here in America. Think about it. In school, if your the stupid athlete guy who looks good but gets bad grades, your the super popular guy who everyone wants to be friends with and be like. OK. Now you have the nice, intelligent, quiet guy. He's looked down on as a nerd. Think about that for a moment. Does that make any sense? No. Kids these days are so darn messed up and stupid.

*sigh*

What is our world coming to?

Here's an interesting little thing I found out: people actually come to my blog. Heh. I guess they don't comment, but they actually come and read it. And from random places too! Google has this cool program called Google Analytics. I just put some code into the template of my blog, and vioua-la, I can see who visits my blog. Where they're from, how long they stayed... etc. etc.

No comments: