To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Green Tea

Here we go again on the topic of green tea. So controversial. Well. I hope you know this already (and most of you do but for those of you who don't) I'm an anti-coffeeite extremist, and super-pro-green teaite. Really it's just my personal preferance. But I'm making a website on green tea, and I'm writing a bunch of articles for it. Well, I was doing some research on the health benefits of green tea, and it's actually pretty amazing. Here's one of my articles:


Hmm, sorry, for certain reasons I don not really want to explain, I had to take down the article. It'll be on my green tea website, so you can read it there when I get the site up. I'll put a link to it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I like it with enough sugar and cream. And I have heard that coffee can do very good things too. Have you looked that up too?
All you have is one sided.

Chip



p.s. I like coffee any way it comes,hehe