To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To blog, or not to blog

To blog, or not to blog, that is the question. And what an interesting question it is. I would say the average teen/pre-teen owns a blog. I am not exactly sure the reason of this, because they don't really seem to do much with them. Mostly, in my opinion, blogging is a waste of time, and I am certainly not one for wasting time. Maybe I shouldn't have created this blog, maybe I will spend countless hours wasting away my precious time. Then again, maybe I won't. Perhaps I will make a couple posts, and then forget about the entire thing. This scenario seems the most probable to me, but you never know. I will not spend my time writing worthless little paragraphs about what I did that day, disgusting anyone who as any sense of grammar, spelling, punctuation, at all. Rather, I think I shall post my poems, chapters of stories, and other random pieces of fiction, as well as disscusions I have with myself and any other people about anything serious or interesting. There may also be an occasional post bursting with my anger, frustration, and helplessnes at something (for example the state of the english language, or maybe the intellect of the average american youth). Like I said before, maybe I'll just forget about the whole thing or get bored of it. I guess I will just have to see.

No comments: