To fortune man is just a pawn,
And till from earth he's dead and gone,
A happy life he hasn't led
For Dest'ny cares not where we tread
In life, she is a terrible judge.
If you're at peace she'll give a nudge
Then soon you're wealth she'll confiscate
And leave you poor to speculate
Why fate has been so cruel

Saturday, January 27, 2007

You know something...

I just realized that I've posted more in two or three days than the average person posts in a week. Er, make that a month. OK, sorry, no, year. Isn't that interesting. I think it's just because I like to write. Yes, I think it's because I like to write. That's it. I like to write. Oh, did I say this already...? well, in case I didn't: I like to write.

I think writing is good for one. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. It solidifies facts, ideas, and beliefs in your mind, helps you to figure out exacly what you're thinking, displays the stupidity you see in things... I believe writing is a good thing. Yes. Oh, and then of course, you need to write in life a lot... most probably for your job. And if not that, you will if you get a college education. It's actually kind of fun rambling on like this... about whatever's on my mind. Sometimes you can even make people laugh when they read. But... I just am not to skilled at that. I mean, my writing is always so serious... I just can't make people laugh. I dunno. Maybe it takes a special ability to write comedy. Nah, just takes practice (like about everything else in the entire world does...).

Boy, I'm glad I have that 'Random Ramblings' label, cause there sure would be alot of 'em if I didn't...

2 comments:

Ben Burnley (Breaking Benjamin) said...

You have posted quite a bit...but notice how three out of eight posts are on Random things?Just thought I'd point that out there.Anyway lol.You should go check out my blog that I just got like today!Heres the link:

http://blink182love.blogspot.com/

Tah tah,
Tory

Santeyio said...

hehe, did I inspire you?